Wednesday 26 January 2011

Nature magazine 20/01/2011

I really do need to learn how to blog on time!

For this lesson the class went out and took photos of nature and then using our newly found skills on photoshop to edit and make a front cover of a nature magazine!
As you can tell, the title didn't take long to think of. I love the viewpoint of my photo as its river looks so detailed.

When the editing side came into it I altered the saturation and hue to make the grass look greener and the features highlighted. With each layer I added the title and made up some cover lines to make it look more like a front cover, admittedly I think I could of chose better colouring for the text because it contrasts too deeply and at a quick glance its not too clear to read. Given more time I would've added a bar code etc to improve its magazine cover effectiveness.

So here you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment