Tuesday 15 February 2011

Contents Page Evaluation

Along with my front page I also composed a contents page, which will give the contents page function; to give details on what things are on what pages.

I decided to have 3 photographs at the bottom of the page and have a photo centred so my page numbers and text can fit around it. I chose the 3 photos at the bottom as ones that link to my stories, I have re-used the photo of the head teacher from my front page as it is the main headline. My centred photo is one of a stained glass window that is in the school, again like my front cover highlights the religion of the school and brings colour and vibrancy to the page.

I chose red as my background colour, which is also the schools colour of red, which interlinks well and shows relevance to the magazines theme. My text is again yellow, another of the school colours for again the same reason but for the contents page I used a single line border on the right hand side purely for decoration. The font is the same throughout but has different sizes e.g. the title and the page numbers are different. I have again used the school logo to show consistence.

I feel to improve this piece I could of spaced out my page numbers more to shape around the centre image, and another idea could be to continue the bored around the page completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment